Custom Web Solutions
Every project is different. If you want individual attention, your best bet is to go with an independent developer who is willing to go the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction.
Though I specialize in user experience (page design and interaction), I can build or help you design a custom website that will meet your needs and will be easy for you to update. (Why pay for a maintenance agreement when all you want to do is change an image or add a new story?)
With over 15 years professional experience developing websites for all sizes of projects - Fortune 500 to Small Business to Personal use, I continue to spend a lot of my spare time helping others with their custom user experience solutions.
Check the demo pages listed below for some simplified examples of user experience and interaction that I built for other websites. Most of these pages give step-by-step instructions on how to achieve the effect on your own website.
- Pizza Order Form
- Accessible content - using "labels" for form elements
- Client-side validation
- Text input default text
- Auto-formatting a phone number as it is typed
- Hide/Show optional fields based on answers provided
- Select Box Fun
- Update fields on the web page based on user selection
- Use custom attributes to get more than just "value" from the selected item
- Making expandable content (Read More / Read Less)
- Photo Galleries:
- Mock Contact Management Form
- Getting the values from checkboxes, radio buttons, text boxes, and select boxes
- Visual effects - sliding and fading
- Limiting text fields to only certain characters
- Dynamically update page content when user clicks on a link
- Verify a user clicked a link by using invisible radio buttons.
Your feedback please